Sunday, March 16, 2014

An Introduction

Hello everyone, welcome to my blog. A little bit about me first. I'm a college student studying Mechanical Engineering, and I've been absolutely obsessed with cars all of my life, since I've been eight years old. There's something about the sound of engine, the feel of a steering wheel in your hands, the feeling of speed that makes a car more than just a machine. If you're a car enthusiast, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. We form a bond with a car we grew up with, a brand that we admire, a racecar driver that we look up to. This blog will be full of automotive news I find interesting, pictures and builds I really like, and my own thoughts about cars, etc. I hope you guys enjoy my articles. Please do subscribe, and check back often for more stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment